Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Just gotta say it.....

:icon_ worthless:

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
I held a 'Dummy phone' at BB the other day. It didn't seem nearly as think as compared to the Droid X. Was that not the actual thickness? I was quite impressed by how slim it was.

The TBolt is (at the center of the phone) as thick as the bump on the Droid X where the camera and flash are. The edges of the TBolt are curved and thinner for about 1/2 of an inch around the edge of the phone. Honestly, as thick as it may seem, it feels better in my hand than the Droid X does... I think it has to do with the curved/beveled/rounded edges.

electric6

Reaction score
Just gotta say it.....

Disagree completely. Pics would do nothing, there are a billion out there already that would put any photo I take to shame. If you want pics, go here: Exclusive: 12 Photos of the HTC Thunderbolt on Verizon - Droid Life: A Droid Community Blog

True. But you could take pics of the box, included accessories, start up speed. I especially wanna see the box and all the goodies inside!! Oh yeah and maybe some benchmarks and linpacks would be good too. LOL one more thing. Maybe some speed tests!

Can I have cheese on that? jk! lol We understand if your NDA says no to taking pics of any of that stuff, but if not, then it would help the wait!

:)

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
True. But you could take pics of the box, included accessories, start up speed. I especially wanna see the box and all the goodies inside!! Oh yeah and maybe some benchmarks and linpacks would be good too. LOL one more thing. Maybe some speed tests!

Can I have cheese on that? jk! lol We understand if your NDA says no to taking pics of any of that stuff, but if not, then it would help the wait!

:)

Pic of the box, phone and my screenname has been posted. If you want to see Benchmarks, boot times, etc. then please go to YouTube and watch WireFly's videos on the HTC Thunderbolt. I watched them all and everything you want is in those videos.

I don't have a NDA, but I really don't want to overstep reasonable boundaries just in case VZW puts up a stinker.

razng2grtboys

Reaction score
wow it's cold up there in Syracuse today - i agree with you...what's the point of a pic (there's plenty of those out there to be found now). I say leave you alone so you can play with the phone more

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the pic.. you got to see our point with this whole release date garbage.. Now we can all confirm that everything you have been saying is the absolute truth. Like I said before I wasn't doubting but the pic seals the deal.. Agree if they want benchmarks and stuff there is plenty out there already.. You have shared more then enough with us and I for one appreciate that.. thank you again..

Reaction score
Just gotta say it.....

Agree.. I believe everything from the OP, but with how this launch has been going just a quick pic wouldn't hurt..

*SIGH* Attached is my photo. (Why did I decide to post here again?) Lots of haters, and they all seem to be Moderators.

March 3 date showing...Johnboy for the win! I never had my doubts, your comments sounded totally legit. Congrats on the new phone, I'm jealous, but will have mine in hand shortly too if all goes according to plan.

HollywoodPR1

Reaction score
Dude Ur awesome thanks for the pic.
Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the thread, the posts, and the info!

My only question is if yours came with the listed 1400mAh battery or the rumored larger capacity one? I'm assuming the 1400mAh but confirmation would be nice.

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Did it come with the LTE sim card?

Yes it did when I got it, however, my VZW Account Manager claimed the reason I didn't have it last week was because they shipped them the phone without a SIM. I am about an hour and a half away from a city with LTE and don't have plans to go there anytime soon. If I do, I will certainly update you all.