Yay! I'm new!

Candice

Reaction score
My name's Candice, obviously, and I'm new to the forum. Will be getting my droid in two days, but figured I better become droid-smart(ish) before officially becoming an ex-blackberry user. :icon_ banana:

That said, I probably will have nothing to offer except smart a$$ comments, and improperly phrased questions which may or may not require 30 responses to clarify exactly what I intended to say. (That's just a wordy way of saying that I'll be lurking for a while. lol) :ph34r:

I look forward to learning how to use my new phone/machine and will be relying on you guys to help me ease the transition.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My name's Candice, obviously, and I'm new to the forum. Will be getting my droid in two days, but figured I better become droid-smart(ish) before officially becoming an ex-blackberry user. :icon_ banana:

That said, I probably will have nothing to offer except smart a$$ comments, and improperly phrased questions which may or may not require 30 responses to clarify exactly what I intended to say. (That's just a wordy way of saying that I'll be lurking for a while. lol) :ph34r:

I look forward to learning how to use my new phone/machine and will be relying on you guys to help me ease the transition.

YAY! Welcome to the forum, Candice!

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Candice : )

Great to have you on board

OP
Candice

Candice

Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I promise I won't always be antisocial, but until I have the phone in my hand...I won't have any questions. lol

Million

Reaction score
Blackberry to Droid?? Prepare to be amazed....

Read up a lot! Its got a lot to offer... I was in the same boat as you but eventually got the hand of Android... (two months later)

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
....welcome....the first thing you must learn?....how to answer the phone!!!! I got so pulled into the droid that when a call came in....ahhhhhhhhhh....so make that the number 1....lmao....this is a great place to learn....SEARCH....it gets you the answers....now the hours you will spend asking the droid what can you do next is your own destiny....it's like it's a part of you after a couple of days....weird....and i'm 57 years old....thought that was all behind me....ROFL :)