1. adarkar9

adarkar9 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yet Another New Member Post

Hello! I am a new Droid X owner, and a new smartphone owner also. I had a PDA once upon a time, but since that died I have been languishing in feature phone land. My wife and I both recently got Droids. She got a Droid 2, while I opted for the Droid X. I am a firmware engineer, so I had to get something that I could configure and tweak until it runs just the way I want it to. My wife didn't NEED that, but I think she is enjoying it as much or more than I.

My X is fantastic. I have listened to podcasts, audio books, and music. I have watched movie trailers. I have played games. I have navigated to previously unknown destinations. I have called local businesses at unknown phone numbers using my voice. I have searched the web and my local area for best prices on items using only a barcode. I have wirelessly copied files from my desktop computer to my phone. I have shot video and taken pictures. And I still feel I have barely scratched the surface of what my phone can do!

2. 252chevyboyz

252chevyboyz Silver Member

Ratings:
    +8
    :welcome: to the community and feel to ask questions about these amazing devices. Glad to hear your on the rooted side. Customizing can become addictive but also welcome to the new addiction. Enjoy the stay

3. Hawaiian Princess

Hawaiian Princess Moderator

Ratings:
    +16
    well welcome to the forum!

Swyped with an Aloha from Hawaii