Yahoo Mail

bucket truck

Reaction score
Why are some of the links in emails not highlighted? I can't find anything in the settings pertaining to this and I believe they used too. Say for instance with all notification emails from droidforums, not one link is highlighted! Sucks that I cant click the link to go straight to the page!:icon_evil:

johnnycool001

Reaction score
Why are some of the links in emails not highlighted? I can't find anything in the settings pertaining to this and I believe they used too. Say for instance with all notification emails from droidforums, not one link is highlighted! Sucks that I cant click the link to go straight to the page!:icon_evil:

Their is no pattern to it some have links that work, some don't, once and if I get notifiction, and i see it is form a soure that the link don't work I open up yahoo mail in my browser and it works with it. The yahoo app is full of issues.

Ghostwheel

Reaction score
And aside from not highlighting all links, there isn't even a way to highlight/copy text! Disappointing that their development of their own mail app is so slow...