Yahoo Mail?

uscjoel

Reaction score
I thought we were gonna have the option for yahoo mail on 2.1?

If we do I havent seen any way to set it up...Pleas help!!

cmk325i

Reaction score
All you have to do is go to the email icon and just set it up .... works for me but i just noticed that im seeing alot of duplicate messages in my sent box just like the old 2.01

jbrock98

Reaction score
yea my yahoo isn't working either on the upgrade, i click the email icon and type in my email and password it says connecting to server then says invaild username or password and i do it over and over and it does the same thing, i know i'm typing in the right stuff cause it works when i go to yahoo thru the browser, anyone have any ideas???

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
Ya im having problems with yahoo mail. Before the update i was able to get yahoo mail on my phone but i never got notifications of when new emails comes in i messed around with all the settings and everything and still couldnt get notifications the only way i can tell if i get new emails if i go into my account and look other than that i have to take the battery out and turn it back on then its says i got new emails but other than that it doesn't notify me. So when i herd that yahoo was gonna work on 2.1 i was happy so i backed up my apps using astro file manager then did a factory reset and download the update. I been running this update for about a day and it still doesnt notify me of new emails and plus im getting duplicate messages so im wondering if any one knows anything bout this

OP
uscjoel

uscjoel

Reaction score
when I go into the "email" and click "add account" the only options are "corporate", "gmail", and "facebook".

Cynthialea

Reaction score
You guys that are getting password incorrect...are you on wifi? You can't receive yahoo mail via wifi...3G only

Tmurrray315

Reaction score
Wifi is turned off and yet im not still getting any notifications of new emails coming in i thought 2.1 was suppose to support yahoo like i said earlier i can get it to work but it doesn't notify me of new emails