Yahoo mail notification icon disappeared recently...

ChadJ55

Reaction score
My notification icon for my Yahoo mail recently disappeared... sort of. In the last couple days I started noticing that my exchange email notification would show up, but be pushed a little to the right of normal. When I would slide down the notifications pane, I'd see that there was a Yahoo email alert as well as an exchange email alert. But the little Yahoo logo did not appear either in the top bar OR to the left of the message detail. It's like everything is working but the little icon. Has anyone experienced this? I have restarted the phone, pulled the battery, and turned notifications off and on again. I'm puzzled. It's like it lost the icon image. The stock yahoo email has always worked fine for me.

GdroidC

Reaction score
Same thing happened on mine. No luck with finding a fix here yet either

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mitchusmc

Reaction score
yahoo notifications missing

The same thing happened to my phone the past couple days also....

OP
C

ChadJ55

Reaction score
People are reporting the same on a few other forums... still no answers though. Weird. On a brighter note, my exhange email seems to be working a little more reliably as far as notifications go. Wouldn't be the first time it's worked well and then dropped off again though. We shall see...

erict

Reaction score
My notification icon for my Yahoo mail recently disappeared... sort of. In the last couple days I started noticing that my exchange email notification would show up, but be pushed a little to the right of normal. When I would slide down the notifications pane, I'd see that there was a Yahoo email alert as well as an exchange email alert. But the little Yahoo logo did not appear either in the top bar OR to the left of the message detail. It's like everything is working but the little icon. Has anyone experienced this? I have restarted the phone, pulled the battery, and turned notifications off and on again. I'm puzzled. It's like it lost the icon image. The stock yahoo email has always worked fine for me.

Looks like the same for me as well. Is the message detail symbol the black "M" I think?

23db

Reaction score
It's back!

The notification icon for Yahoo! mail is NOW displaying again!:icon_ banana:

Rat

Reaction score
Bell Notification icon

Well, if it came back, it disappeared again.
Yahoo do not comment on this frustrating issue.
I'm off to set up another home page other than this ****ty Yahoo.:mad:.