Yahoo mail no longer "IMAP"

fre1102

Reaction score
On my Droid Pro, when I deleted a message in Yahoo mail, either on a computer or on the Droid, the message was deleted everywhere else. On the Maxx, it's acting like it's two separate systems, such that all email is downloaded onto the Droid and the computer, and deleting a message, or moving it, or anything else doesn't change it anywhere else.

I've been looking for the settings to change this for a day or so and I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Reaction score
On my Droid Pro, when I deleted a message in Yahoo mail, either on a computer or on the Droid, the message was deleted everywhere else. On the Maxx, it's acting like it's two separate systems, such that all email is downloaded onto the Droid and the computer, and deleting a message, or moving it, or anything else doesn't change it anywhere else.

I've been looking for the settings to change this for a day or so and I can't find it. Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Works fine for me. Are you not using the Yahoo mail app?

OP
F

fre1102

Reaction score
Works fine for me. Are you not using the Yahoo mail app?

No, the Yahoo Mail app seems to work okay, it's the 'Messaging' app that's not updating. I had the Mail app on the Droid Pro but never used it, just the nessaging app that got all my other email (except GMail).