Yahoo Email problems

rsdroid

Reaction score
I initially had problems with my yahoo email (free version) notifications, but I realized I wasn't exculding it in my Task Killer. Since I fixed that, I've been getting yahoo e-mail notifications almost instantly. You've probably already done that, but just thought I'd mention it.

I do however have the same problem with the hundreds of sent e-mails in Sent box. It's a PIA! From everything I can tell and have read, though, it's a yahoo issue. I'm more likely to switch to my g-mail account as my regular e-mail than I am to switch phones or carriers. The phone works great for me in every other way, and if yahoo is simply not wanting to cooperate with a competitor, then I don't want to deal with yahoo!

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
I initially had problems with my yahoo email (free version) notifications, but I realized I wasn't exculding it in my Task Killer. Since I fixed that, I've been getting yahoo e-mail notifications almost instantly. You've probably already done that, but just thought I'd mention it.

I do however have the same problem with the hundreds of sent e-mails in Sent box. It's a PIA! From everything I can tell and have read, though, it's a yahoo issue. I'm more likely to switch to my g-mail account as my regular e-mail than I am to switch phones or carriers. The phone works great for me in every other way, and if yahoo is simply not wanting to cooperate with a competitor, then I don't want to deal with yahoo!

K9 Mail client does not seem to have the multiple emails sent in sent box.. sticking to K9

luckmylife

Reaction score
Well I don't have a task killer.... is anyone else having the same problem I'm having? I delete emails from my yahoo account on my phone, and then a few days later they pop back up as unread. It doesn't sound like the other problems people are talking about... it doesn't happen everyday or for every email, maybe about a third of my deleted emails pop back in my inbox as unread every week and a half. It's really weird and I have no idea what could be causing this.