1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Yahoo! account added - but how how do I view / send emails?

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by mapexvenus, Jul 15, 2010.

1. mapexvenus

mapexvenus New Member

I have two account set up on my device, actually three counting Google. My corporate exchange account shows up in the email application, but Yahoo does not. I get new email notifications, and am able to view emails when I access click on the notification, but I am unable to view the account otherwise. I assumed that the email account would show up along with my corporate account and I could select which account I wanted to view. However, this isn't working as expected.
  2. Woehoss

Woehoss New Member

I'm surprised you even got it to set up on the phone at all. As far as I know Yahoo doesn't work on Android, my best guess as to why is that they're jealous of Google. I believe you have to have a paid Yahoo subscription for it to work properly. Try just logging in on your browser on the phone. I know it sucks, but I'm surprised it even set up to begin with.
  3. cL^_-

cL^_- New Member

Yahoo! and Motorola had announced a partnership quite some time ago. My yahoo mail goes to Messaging app.
Search tags for this page

mail bioic cl