xt912 unlocked for t-mobile?

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR' started by doopypoopy, Dec 23, 2013.

1. lesteple

lesteple New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    xt912 for verizon on us gsm network

I have tried for a couple of weeks to get a Verizon Droid Razr Maxx xt912 to work on AT&T, or any other US GSM carrier with no success because the phone is RIL locked to Verizon, which means you have to have access to the Motorola radio firmware to remove the lock. I rooted my phone using Razrblade, installed Safestrap Recovery, and flashed CM11 for both CDMA and GSM in two different ROM slots. I also applied the NV hack to location 1877 using RadioComm 11.12.2, but was not able to get an active AT&T or a Net10 sim for AT&T or T-Mobile to work in either CM11 ROM or the stock ROM. The closest it would come to working was immediately after rebooting the phone, I would get four bars with a 4G next to it that would almost immediately change to no service. I would go into the test menu using *#*#info#*#* and see either In service or Emergency calls only for the GSM service. Not sure what to do next. Maybe buy a new phone because Verizon service is just too expensive.

2. Electricintel

Electricintel New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Current Phone Model:
    XT192
    Hi. I found a bunch of utilities for this phone (Droid RAZR Maxx XT192) and am compiling them into one. I have instructions for root, SafeStrap Recovery, Cyanogenmod 13, ( Marshmallow/ @NDroid 6), and AT&T gsm. I can unbrick it, etc... I'm working on unlocking it completely, all the way to NFC. Please reply if interested in help. I'll link a page to this later this week so you can access it. My files work with Win, Mac OSX and Linux.

Search tags for this page
how to unlock droid razr xt912
how to unlock droid razr xt912 for tmobile

motorola droid razr xt912 unlock code

motorola xt912 unlock
unlock motorola xt912
unlock xt912
unlock xt912 verizon
xt912 on t mobile

xt912 unlock

xt912 unlock code