xt912 stuck in cm rage v1.0 boot screen

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod' started by mortis_blast, Jan 29, 2013.

1. mortis_blast

mortis_blast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Help, long time browser first time poster. I have a rooted razr maxx with 4.1.2 jb. I flashed the cusrom cm rage v1.0 rom and now am stuck at the cyanogen mod boot screen. I cqn get into boot ,option menu but am an extreme noob at this so if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Edit: i did a safesrap and tibackup but safestrap doesnt come up when booting. Also when i choose redovery from the boot menu i just get the red ! Triangle.

Ps edit: my bad if this isnt the right part of the forum to post in. If someone could direct me to the right area to postm
    In the would be much appreciared.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2013
  2. mortis_blast

mortis_blast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Help, posted a thread over at cyanogen mod rom forum but havent had any help. I am stuck on the boot screen after flashing the mod and need help going back to stock 4.1.2. Did a safestrap back up but can't do anything past getting to the boot menu. Dont know to use my computer to get my phone back to stock via usb. Thanks sorry anout the noob request.

3. GoCliffGo05

GoCliffGo05 Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +335
    Trying getting in to stock recovery and wiping data. Also if you can get the phone to reboot the safestrap menu doesn't appear before the CM logo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

4. mortis_blast

mortis_blast New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    No the safestrap doesnt appear at all and when i run recovery i just get a red ! Triangle.

Search tags for this page

info triangle.ps

info@triangle.ps
xtreme mod stuck on start screen