xscope worth the purchase?

Essex

Reaction score
So I really dig the xscope free version but I'm a total tightwad and was wondering if the price was worth what you got when you upgraded to the paid edition. It's just more favorites and the ability to share links?

Just curious what people who had went with basic then upgraded thought.

chops

Reaction score
i think it is just worth buying to give that dev support he has a great product and deserves support for it so we can get updates

rjax

Reaction score
You can also open downloads straight from the download page, which might be worth it all by itself if you do a lot of downloading.

Riddick

Reaction score
The paid version is basically just a donation. it does not add any significant features.

Daucus

Reaction score
It depends on how often you browse the web on your phone.

I had the free version, but got rid of it because I wasn't using it enough to what i think i was fully benefiting the features over the stock browser. No point of using up screen space with apps you don't use

OP
Essex

Essex

Reaction score
Oh its my default I wish I could make the new news widget use it when going to full articles.

mitchb2

Reaction score
I have the paid version. I'm having some annoying issues.
First, when xSc ope is open and I use the search key to bring up a search box, using Swype will not place spaces between words. Swype works everywhere else on my phone.

Also, some sites don't load. For example if I go to the mobile version of Droid Forums and hit the "normal site" button at the bottom, I get a white screen.

Other sites give me a 404 error, but I can reach the site from my PC just fine. Fordvehicles.com is one of them.

So these issues may just be the capabilities of the Droid. I'm not sure. I guess when we get Flash it will open up more possibilities.