XScope Questions / Contact

Discussion in 'xScope Mobile' started by r2g, May 8, 2010.

1. r2g

r2g New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm pretty new to XScope (Lite) - loaded it up on the NexusOne about a week ago.

1) Many reviewers say the developer is quite responsive to email/comments - but for the love of God, I cannot find any info on the developer! There's nothing in the app (as far as I can find) that gives any contact info, the developer has no website, there's no email address - so how does one contact/give feedback to the developer? Don't you think the app itself should have an easy way to locate contact info?

2) I really don't get the concept of how the favorites work. What are "global" favorites? Why can't I get the home page to display MY favorites? None of the tutorials or documentation that I can find speaks to this. The info that is there just doesn't make any sense - I guess in part because I don't understand the concept/terms -
    So - is this the developer's way to try and get people to purchase the paid app? Have a frustrating / barely functional barely understandable home page that can't hold the user's favorites and try and tell them you have to have paid version? Seems like a crazy way - because the experience at the start is really horrible if you ask me. So, everytime I start the browser I have to click that small 'edit', which sometimes does nothing, and retrieve global bookmarks, and go back, and then swipe to get the nav bar visible so I can tap the refresh icon in order to get my favorites to show?

3) I kind of like that screen real estate for the web page can be maximized by hiding the notification bar and address bar - BUT.... when I tap a link - esp on the highly defective bad 3G flipping to Edge Nexus - there's no indication of anything going on (unless I open the link in a new tab) - some screen indication that a link is loading would be really helpful if the tab bar is not visible.

2. garysui

garysui Member

Ratings:
    +0
    All apps, on market, have an introduction. At the bottom of that, there are contact information. Check it out.

The best part about android is choices. Philosophically, this is drastically different from many other systems, like iPhone.

android: You add what you need or customize what you like.

Gary

3. samiusmc

samiusmc Member

Ratings:
    +4
    This developer has also included his phone number in the contact information just below the comments in the market.