xscope problem?

Discussion in 'xScope Mobile' started by angler1, Jan 30, 2010.

1. angler1

angler1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have had the paid verson of xscope for about a week now and absolutely love it. Gets better and better. However when i need to enter info such as username and password sometime I cant delete the words username and password to enter them. Is this someting i am doing wrong or are other people experiencing this themselves. I was also thinking of unistalling it and then reloading it, would i still have to pay again or not. Thanks for the help.

2. dtrust

dtrust New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know about your other questions, but you can uninstall any app, then reinstall it without paying again.

If you look in the market after uninstalling it, you'll see it says 'purchased'

3. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +1
    No, you would not have to pay for the app again if you uninstall it. But, Im not sure if that is just a problem with xScope , because I never use it, but I do experience that same problem with the stock browser sometimes, not all the time, but every now and then

4. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Silver Member

Ratings:
    +2
  5. allikanbe

allikanbe Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've not had any problems with passwords with xscope. I keyboard them in. I don't use swype for passwords. How do you input them?

6. angler1

angler1 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If i have anymore questions for xscope i will post them in the other thread, but for now I enter everything with the onscreen keyboard, but when i go to deleat the ......... in the password box it wont deleat all the time, sometimes it works and sometimes not.