xScope - How to set windowed mode as default?

BavarianBuilt

Reaction score
Since the last update, everytime I start xScope it opens in full screen mode. I prefer the windowed mode as it allows me to see my notifications bar on top. In settings, I have 'Full screen' unchecked and still no luck. What am I missing to get xScope to open on windowed mode?

SCUBA-GUY

Reaction score
Since the last update, everytime I start xScope it opens in full screen mode. I prefer the windowed mode as it allows me to see my notifications bar on top. In settings, I have 'Full screen' unchecked and still no luck. What am I missing to get xScope to open on windowed mode?

Hope you get an answer cause I would like to know as well.

garysui

Reaction score
Sorry. There will be a setting in the next update to allow you do so.

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry. There will be a setting in the next update to allow you do so.

Yeah, yeah, yeah....We've all heard that before. And you only come through about 100% of the time.