Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Is your Galaxy S4 rooted but stock? Do you want custom ROM like mods? Then you have to check out NottachXposed!

This app was made for the AT&T version but it does work on the Verizon version as well! I've had this installed for a couple weeks now and absolutely love all the tweaks it offers!

nottach1.jpg
nottach2.jpg
nottach3.jpg

nottach4.jpg
nottach5.jpg
nottach6.jpg

nottach7.jpg
nottach8.jpg
nottach10.jpg

All you have to do is install 2 .apks. (no flashing required!)

Check out the original thread for download links and instructions here. Make sure you download the latest version - currently V.7

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nice couple of applications, how did you get rid of the GPS icon?

View attachment 63626

That is the only annoying one I have left.

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You notice since using this any slow down of your system? I have only done a couple tweaks, like moving the clock, taking away the battery icon, doing away with the input switcher while texting.

Just making sure these tweaks are not causing any system degradation. Kind of like the system is trying to put those icons there and the Nottach is fighting the system to keep it the other way around.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
You notice since using this any slow down of your system? I have only done a couple tweaks, like moving the clock, taking away the battery icon, doing away with the input switcher while texting.

Just making sure these tweaks are not causing any system degradation. Kind of like the system is trying to put those icons there and the Nottach is fighting the system to keep it the other way around.

Haven't noticed any difference. My phone is still fast. ;)