1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Xperia play questions

Discussion in 'Sony Xperia Play' started by MsVictoriaLynn, Jan 23, 2012.

1. MsVictoriaLynn

MsVictoriaLynn New Member

Hubby is thinking of trading his Droid Incredible 2 for a xperia play should gee trade it?
    I need an honest opinion!.HELP ME!

~!~Sent from my Hamburger Phone ~!~
  2. corn

corn New Member

I regret not getting an inc 2 over this xperia play. The gamepad is nice and i use it all the time. For anything else this just doesn't measure up.

Sent from my R800x using DroidForums
  3. paxchristos

paxchristos New Member

It depends on if your husband is a gamer or not. Yes, Verizon has taken away everything that was included in any other version of this phone (there's a custom ROM that replaces most of what's missing.)

Honestly, this phone works as well as any other currently available phone (don't be dissuaded by the fact that this phone is "only" single core. If anybody can show me an app that actually uses both cores on a dual core phone, I'll probably... Well I'm not sure...)

The only major downside I have with this phone is Verizon's apparent lack of support behind it (every other version (i.e. European, ATT, etc.) has been updated at least 2x more than Verizon's)
    Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
  4. Superdaddy0811

Superdaddy0811 New Member

Dido if u love playing games like me go with xperia play is the way to go. I really wasn't hipped about not having same features as other carriers but overall xperince over last few months with this phone I can honestly say it doesn't get old I love my xperia play cant wait to buy a 32g sd card for even more gaming experiemces

Sent from my R800x using DroidForums
  5. MsVictoriaLynn

MsVictoriaLynn New Member

He likes it so far. Games are not really expensive but he is super hard on phones!
    The screen is so so so DARK! I was suprised really I was. Its the screen being dark normal or is something wrong with the phone?

~!~Sent from my Hamburger Phone a.k.a. My RAZR ~!~
  6. paxchristos

paxchristos New Member

Has he turned the brightness up? If he has Verizon, is the phone updated to 2.3.3?

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk
  7. Swine70

Swine70 New Member

I didn't get the phone for the games, it was on the list of free upgradeable phones. i got it after reading reviews as a phone. kids love the games tho and i do like the phone as a phone/mp3 player.
Search tags for this page
sony ericsson r800x screen goes dim

xperia play screen dark

xperia play screen is to dark