Xoom Screenshots

The_Other_Ray

Reaction score
I don't know how to download the submicron quasi god warning red wallpaper. I clicked on the link to take me there but it's a different picture than what is actually on your xoom.

ghoticov

Reaction score
I don't know how to download the submicron quasi god warning red wallpaper. I clicked on the link to take me there but it's a different picture than what is actually on your xoom.

Here is my wallpaper, just add it to your gallery and then choose it under the wallpaper settings and make sure you widen the area to cover as much as you can. It will crop a little but overall it will work.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/24145923/normalwallpaper.jpg

ghoticov

Reaction score
Thought I would share my latest... and hopefully final one. lol (although that is doubtful). :)

screenshot_42511.jpg

unobtrusivetones

Reaction score
Does the motorola xoom letters at the bottom of the screen do anything when pressed or did you add the letters to the wallpaper? It looks cool.

Wanted to make a thread for everyone to post their current screen setups. Here's my latest:

droideyelayoutondevice.jpg

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Lockscreen

ix7fqr.jpg

Left Screen

29wlpci.jpg

Center Main Screen

2zehs02.png

Right Screen

2u4hbh0.png

I only use the main screen - the others are just messing around

Last edited:

bayani919

Reaction score
Wanted to make a thread for everyone to post their current screen setups. Here's my latest:

anyway you could post link with this wallpaper? i have no idea how to get that cool xoom logo on the bottom! thanks!

bryanjames70

Reaction score
hey TP76 you mind pm me on where you got those wallpapers (or just a reply here would do)??
and how you centered the wallpaper on your lock screen and how you have different wallpapers for each page etc etc...
LOL

any info would be much appreciated

iceman82

Reaction score
Thought I would share my latest... and hopefully final one. lol (although that is doubtful). :)

screenshot_42511.jpg
Hey ghoticov, what are you using to change the colour of the honeycomb task bars at the top and bottom of the screen

Jellyrolls

Reaction score
Here is mine, I took Czonin's idea and tweeked it a little.

XOOM-Main.gif

And when you click on the "GAMEs" icon, this comes up (same with the corresponding other icons):

This is a dumb question, but how did you set your folders up like that? I love the simplicity.

pistacio

Reaction score

Where do you get the Motorola Xoom border that surrounds your actual screenshot? I've seen it done with the Droid 1. Did you just cut and paste your screenshot into a stock Xoom photo?

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums