Xoom Screenshots

ghoticov

Reaction score
I think it was Czonin that had the unlock thing centered on his background. Any advice on getting the background sized right? Mine is always all zoomed.

Ahhhh gotcha... I have no idea how he did that but it looks sweet.

Techsniffer

Reaction score
Last edited:

Techsniffer

Reaction score
I do have a question however, its on the resolution you guys used in your screenshots, I've tried most of them and not getting the same look/positioning as you have.

Techsniffer

Reaction score
Ok I got the screen to look the same, was my fault for not cropping correctly. But one last question, if someone has the time/patience for it. I've been messing with the text app and I'm not sure I understand how to get it to display the way you guys have it setup. Anyone able to either posts here or PM me with some basic instructions on how to set this up?

Thanks in advance

EDIT
I have gotten "some" of the things to work within MT but cannot get the weather portion to work on the default selection or Google.

Last edited:

ckentx01

Reaction score
Links on the xoom

Hey Ghoticov,

could you please tell me how you got the links on your xoom? Like the example you did for GAMES and such. Looks very cool =]

Techsniffer

Reaction score
Still unable to get the weather working for this, anyoen got any ideas on how I can get it to work?

45ga76

Reaction score
When I'm done changing the preferences with minimalistic text how do confirm it to my homescreen... I see no OK button or anything... I click home and the widgers not there...

Sent from my Xoom using DroidForums App

ghoticov

Reaction score
When I'm done changing the preferences with minimalistic text how do confirm it to my homescreen... I see no OK button or anything... I click home and the widgers not there...

MT is buggy and sometimes they won't show up. The best way to do it is create the widget on a blank screen and then drag it to your main screen, that is what worked for me anyway.

wnrussell

Reaction score
Xdevice1.png

ericcsong

Reaction score

Click back button until it brings you to home screen

Donnie666

Reaction score
I run through the minimalistic setup screen and hit save. At this point the only thing I can see to do is back out. Is that correct? When I do I don't see the icon.

•edit• ok it worked on a blank screen. Helps when you read the whole thread... lol

Motorola Xoom
Droid Forums app

Donnie

QuietSeditionist

Reaction score
Wants to go to upper left

I run through the minimalistic setup screen and hit save. At this point the only thing I can see to do is back out. Is that correct? When I do I don't see the icon.

•edit• ok it worked on a blank screen. Helps when you read the whole thread... lol

Motorola Xoom
Droid Forums app

Donnie

OK, well since I didn't have a blank screen, i went and tried to figure this out. Turns out it always wants to put the widget in the upper left of the screen you are trying to use. So as long as you have enough room in the uppermost, leftmost spot, it should create the widget for you.