Xoom Screenshots

czonin

Reaction score
Wanted to make a thread for everyone to post their current screen setups. Here's my latest:

droideyelayoutondevice.jpg

Last edited:

Slntagent

Reaction score
if you can post that background for the rest of us id love to have it..also what weather app/date/time app are u using?

Techsniffer

Reaction score
if you can post that background for the rest of us id love to have it..also what weather app/date/time app are u using?

What he said, and the rest of the items on your screen would be nice to know what they are as well.... thanks

jayxpx

Reaction score
That background is amazing...can we get a post...please?

ghoticov

Reaction score
Here is mine, I took Czonin's idea and tweeked it a little.

XOOM-Main.gif

And when you click on the "GAMEs" icon, this comes up (same with the corresponding other icons):

XOOM-Device.gif

ghoticov

Reaction score
I tweaked mine a little and got my Minimalistic Text Time Widget to work. I had to recreate it, MT is very buggy... hope they get it worked out with an update. Here is my latest and probably my final:

XOOM-New.gif

Marnett05

Reaction score
Any tips on how to set up the vertical widgets, or how to make the pictures centered?

ghoticov

Reaction score
Any tips on how to set up the vertical widgets, or how to make the pictures centered?

I'm not sure what you mean about centering the picture.

As far as the vertical widget, just select a vertical widget, like 5x1,and then create a custom widget. Make sure you stack them by creating new areas one on top of another.

Its kind of frustrating, it took me a few days to get the hang of it but keep playing with it and you with get it.

Marnett05

Reaction score
I think it was Czonin that had the unlock thing centered on his background. Any advice on getting the background sized right? Mine is always all zoomed.