1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Xoom pre orders pushed back to Feb. 20th

Discussion in 'Droid Forums Member News Depot' started by aRsTwiX, Feb 16, 2011.

1. aRsTwiX

aRsTwiX New Member

[​IMG]

All of you guys not worried about the Xoom price tag might have to wait a few more days before Preordering.

A recent Best Buy memo reports that pre orders for the Motorola Xoom tablet have been pushed back to February 20th.

Another little interesting bit, Best Buy "doesn't want to encourage" cancellation after one month of service because they won't get the "bounty" unless the customer stays with Verizon service for 2 months. Interesting...

If you do plan to cancel your service, just beware there will be a re-activation fee if you decide you want it later.

Who all is excited for the release? I know I'm getting one!

Source (Engadget)
  2. Big Ry

Big Ry New Member

What's with all these delays on VZW devices!?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  3. dajogejr

dajogejr New Member

That damn iPhone again.

:)