Xoom Coming Feb. 24th at Best Buy

ckeegan

Reaction score
Motorola Xoom coming to Best Buy on February 24th, HTC Thunderbolt on the 14th -- Engadget

Thought this was worth sharing, even if it is a week later than what was expected.
Honestly, with all the Verizon reps claiming 2/17, it really wouldn't surprise me if Verizon sold it a week before Best Buy. It actually wouldn't surprise me if the Xoom Super Bowl ad said "preorder tomorrow at VerizonWireless.com" either, since that would be the standard 10 day preorder window. I do hope the ad stresses the fact that Verizon doesn't require or even offer 1 or 2 year contracts for their tablet plans, but I doubt they'll put that in the commercial.

Anyway, we'll see what happens, but at least I know I should have my Xoom at some point in the next 3 weeks.

graveghoul

Reaction score
Yes, i agree that at least we can have the first honeycomb tablet in our hands by March.

Sent from my A101IT using DroidForums App

OP
squeak

squeak

Reaction score
and you really believe that?

No more than I believe any of the other leaks. They all should be taken with a grain of rock salt, but I'm excited about this device and thought it was worth sharing as it wasn't in the news section yet.