Xoom and Photography

armalite

Reaction score
Wonder if and when any of these tablets will be able to handle some software and allow me photographer to shoot tethered. Would be nicer then looking at the back of the LCD on the camera body. Anyone know if this would even be possible? This thing is looking nice and I know Verizon now will have the apple stuff but I'm hooked on Android now.

Dan_08

Reaction score
I'm sure there will be software if there already isn't, that's a good idea to mount the Xoom to the tripod and tether.

SHWELL

Reaction score
I was just searching this site looking for an answer to this very question. But I would love to be able to read Memory cards at the least.

millerjy

Reaction score
I consider myself a high end amateur for photography. I know the ipad with some adapters is able to plug in a compact flash card and download and edit images. So far only jpg but not raw images. I would really like to do this on the xoom.

Here is hoping

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Dan_08

Reaction score
If I can find a micro to mini USB I will give it a shot.

Hooloovoo

Reaction score
I'm definitely looking to do the same thing with my Xoom. I shoot figure skating events and would love to be able to quickly review my photos as I'm traveling without having to carry my laptop around.

-Hoo

zanegrey

Reaction score
Maine Wedding Photographer

No worry about photo shoot, where there is Maine Wedding Photographer. Who will solve your problem easily. Find excellent Maine Wedding Photographers work with a photojournalistic touch. In Maine we often photograph at the Eastland Park Hotel, Sebasco Estates, and many more.

Maine Wedding Photographer