XM Sirius does not quit. hangs droid x

mrbworm

Reaction score
I have continued to have problems with the Sirius XM app. When done listening I attempt to do a normal quit but it never seems to quit.
Then when I force quit it, about 50% of the time the whole phone will freeze and cause me to remove battery.
Love my XM and do not want to give it up.

Any ideas?

Reaction score
I have continued to have problems with the Sirius XM app. When done listening I attempt to do a normal quit but it never seems to quit.
Then when I force quit it, about 50% of the time the whole phone will freeze and cause me to remove battery.

Any ideas?

Yeah, it's a problem with the SiriusXM software. Nothing you can do on the phone as this is just how it behaves. If you ask me, it's just really poorly coded and needs A LOT of fixes.

dinamael

Reaction score
Sirius app runs like crap on Droid 1 as well, FWIW. Constant hangs, audio glitches, stops playing even though data is still streaming, etc.

Yes, I'm trolling the Droid X forums cuz I'm tempted to upgrade!

Any ideas?

spider210

Reaction score
Where's this app found I've searched the market and not found anything

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

tesla

Reaction score
You need to go to sirius.com and download it from their website

thegame

Reaction score
I am having the same type of issues. The app will play for about 15 minutes and then just stop. And I am unable to change the channel have it start playing again. Also If i try to quit the app it seems to keep running in the background. Has anyone found a fix to this issue? Gets really annoying when you are out for a run and have to stop and restart your phone.