1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

XM Radio on the Droid

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by TxDoc, Nov 12, 2009.

1. TxDoc

TxDoc Member

Newb here, so I may have this in the wrong part of the forum. Move if needed.

I have an several XM radios on my account and a couple of radios on my Sirius account. Can I access, mainly XM, with something like xsteamxm.com/mobile ?

I really don't know much about the above. I ran across it on a Google search for info. If the site is not a safe thing to use, please delete this. If it works for what I want or this is another solution, please tell me how it works.

Thanks for any replies.
  2. Russell

Russell New Member

3. Stigy

Stigy New Member

I don't believe there is currently a mobile solution for the Android platform for XM/Sirius radio streaming.

The XM website says that Verizon is not currently supported so that leads me to believe that as of right now, you can't.
Search tags for this page
droid maxx xm satelite radio

droid xm radio

sirius xm droid
verizon xm satillite radio