XKCD's Android Bug Report

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think it's fine for general. Most of what was posted are observations, incompatibilities with appliations, minor annoyances and/or plain misinformaiton.

Sometimes, when arranging home screen icons, you feel sad and you’re not sure why.

Sometimes an Android user will think they hear someone say their name, but they’re not sure, so they say ‘Yes?’, but then it turns out it was something else.

i mean, really? i guess he was trying to be funny (at points), so i guess i just chalked his humor up to ignorance.

OP
L

lyam

Reaction score
I think it's fine for general. Most of what was posted are observations, incompatibilities with appliations, minor annoyances and/or plain misinformaiton.

Sometimes, when arranging home screen icons, you feel sad and you’re not sure why.

Sometimes an Android user will think they hear someone say their name, but they’re not sure, so they say ‘Yes?’, but then it turns out it was something else.
i mean, really? i guess he was trying to be funny (at points), so i guess i just chalked his humor up to ignorance.

Agreed, it is supposed to be primarily for laughs. I did note that other XKCD comics had been posted in other places on these message boards and thought some of you might get a kick out of this as well.

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
His humor is hit or miss with me...