1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

XKCD's Android Bug Report

Discussion in 'Off Topic Forum' started by lyam, Feb 11, 2010.

1. lyam

lyam New Member

Randall Munroe, author of the web comic XKCD files his list of bugs found in Android.

:)

Just realized this might be better off in another thread? Mods, move if necessary!
  2. 640k

640k New Member

I think it's fine for general. Most of what was posted are observations, incompatibilities with appliations, minor annoyances and/or plain misinformaiton.

i mean, really? i guess he was trying to be funny (at points), so i guess i just chalked his humor up to ignorance.
  3. lyam

lyam New Member

Agreed, it is supposed to be primarily for laughs. I did note that other XKCD comics had been posted in other places on these message boards and thought some of you might get a kick out of this as well.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2010
  4. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member Premium Member

His humor is hit or miss with me...
Search tags for this page

bugreports android

vizio vtab1008 update 2013