Xiaomi Redmi 1s vs Moto G vs Asus Zenfone 5

Abhijith

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
redmi 1s vs moto g vs zenfone 5.jpg

As the Xiaomi Redmi 1s now official in flipkart, and it is announced for INR 5999, which is 1k lower than the previously announced price. Redmi 1s will go on sale on and will go on sale on September 2, which follows the Xiaomi’s flash sale like Mi 3. Let’s compare the Xiaomi Redmi 1s with it’s matching competitors (not based on price), the Moto G and the Asus Zenfone 5. We will do a full specs comparison, It’s War! Its Xiaomi Redmi 1s vs Moto G vs Asus Zenfone 5!

Please refer my website for the table of specs > http://www.gadgetraid.com/2014/08/xiaomi-redmi-1s-vs-moto-g-vs-zenfone-5/

Nothing comes close to the Xiaomi Redmi 1s. It blows out every other phone upto the price point of 13k (beyond that, Mi 3 is there for the kill!). If we have chosen phones in the same price bracket (Read Moto e, Zenfone 4, and also phones from Micromax and Co), it would have given Redmi 1s and unfair advantage. But with the comparison with competitors worth even double the money, Redmi 1s wins! The one similarity between these three models are all areFlipkartexclusive, they are winning the online smart phone game! One reminder : To get your hands on the Xiaomi Redmi 1s, go to Flipkart and register right now! How was the comparison. Would you still choose the Moto G over Redmi 1s? Let us know by commenting on what you are thinking!

http://www.gadgetraid.com/2014/08/xiaomi-redmi-1s-vs-moto-g-vs-zenfone-5/

D

Divergent

I would say the best is the Redmi Phone :)
Good and solid specs and it's built by Xiaomi, way better than Asus .
Only competitor is Moto G because of high development at XDA, and my finally vote goes to the Moto G .
It has regular-high end budget-range specs but high development beats the Redmi :)

OP
Abhijith

Abhijith

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
yeah. the best is Redmi. Moto has only 2 flaws, no external memory and disappointing camera. Both are solved in Redmi, and it comes at a half price of moto g.

Cyano Swamy

Reaction score
Mid range smart phones are reliable in quality but in terms of performance they majorly disappoint. I would suggest go for marginal android phone , get it rooted with Cyanogen ROM and then see the magic.

JettiMadhu

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 4
Redmi 1s is convenient to use with less budget.