Xiaomi Mi3 Launch Video Claims 'Fastest Smartphone Ever'

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;O89M3CYd8RU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=O89M3CYd8RU[/video]​

If you have a spare hour and are curious to check out one of the largest new comptitors in Android, then the video above is worth a look. Xiaomi just launched their new Mi3 in China, with Hugo Barra (former Android VP at Google) taking the stage during part of the event. He even spoke some limited Chinese during the event and promised he was moving to China and was in the process of learning Chinese.

xiaomi-mi3-price.jpg

Mr. Barra wasn't the only famous tech person at the event. NVIDIA co-founder and CEO Jen-Hsun Huang was also there to wrap-up the NVIDIA portion of the event. The Chinese manufacturer claims their new Mi3 is the "Fastest Smartphone Ever." This is because it comes sporting the NVIDIA Tegra 4 chipset, which gives it dramatically improved gaming performance. Enjoy the video!

Source: AndroidAuthority

Last edited:

omar908

Reaction score
Now my question is, what carriers can this phone support? :D

Asgard

Reaction score
I'm actually considering one of those if the nexus 5 it's a little disappointing, but I can't help to notice the word "camer" every time I see that ad.

But the snapdragon version, not the tegra one

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm actually considering one of those if the nexus 5 it's a little disappointing, but I can't help to notice the word "camer" every time I see that ad.

But the snapdragon version, not the tegra one
This just goes to show how much you know.This camer is beyond a camera is we know it.Just think about,you'll be one of the first to rock this kind of tech.:D