??? xfer aps from old D1 to new D1 - specifics...

FJSDroid

Reaction score
Newbie here...
My old - original D1 has been acting up. Called and Verizon sent me a replacement - refurbished D1. Now I have to / want to xfer all of my Apps - SMS - layouts - etc to the new phone. Specifically...I have the older version of SHAZAM on the old phone. The older version allows unlimited free song recognitions... The newer free download only allows 5 songs per month. I am not sure what other apps I have on the phone that will have similiar issues. So is there a way to TRANSFER EVERYTHING as is?

Thanks in advance...

ps. please remeber I am a NEWBIE so I know very little of the "slang"

NebulaOcton

Reaction score
Newbie here...
My old - original D1 has been acting up. Called and Verizon sent me a replacement - refurbished D1. Now I have to / want to xfer all of my Apps - SMS - layouts - etc to the new phone. Specifically...I have the older version of SHAZAM on the old phone. The older version allows unlimited free song recognitions... The newer free download only allows 5 songs per month. I am not sure what other apps I have on the phone that will have similiar issues. So is there a way to TRANSFER EVERYTHING as is?

Thanks in advance...

ps. please remeber I am a NEWBIE so I know very little of the "slang"

Learn how to root your old D1, then create a back up with clockwork recovery, move the old sd card to the new phone, root your new phone then restore your back up. This is complicated and you should research how to do it till you feel comfortable with it.