Rescue Squad
Reaction score
OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;t6gHM95JQq0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6gHM95JQq0[/video]

ok who ever manages to get their motion detection software integrated into games like madden first will have my money. I want the ability to truly take control of my player and not this "I was trying to do this and it did that because Im button mashing".

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The more info I get the more I flip flop back and forth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
My son is going hyperactive crazy....lol..he wants.....BOTH....I asked...how does it feel to want?..:D

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Had every playstation and probably will continue with it.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My son is going hyperactive crazy....lol..he wants.....BOTH....I asked...how does it feel to want?..:D

My dad made me cut grass for the summer to get my PlayStation. Weird how working for something makes you appreciate it more. My rowdy buddies that were known for breaking things I would not allow over lol. I remembered all the bug bites and hot days it took to get that thing.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Great idea...but they will release in time for the Holidays..and there is still no price point for either one yet...I'm betting 1k or close to it...

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Great idea...but they will release in time for the Holidays..and there is still no price point for either one yet...I'm betting 1k or close to it...
Doubt it'll be $1k, NO ONE is going to pay that for a gaming system. I'm guessing about half of that, maybe closer to $600. The ps3 launched at $599 for the premium model at first (which backfired for the most part), I can definitely see that price range with these new devices considering they're going towards being media hubs.

IF it is anywhere near $1k, I am not going to be buying. I have better things to spend that kind of money on.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

To be honest cutting grass i probably got about 90% of the money. I had to buy gas for mower and trash bags to rake the dead grass. My dad mainly wanted to get a point across that if you want something you have to work hard for it you can't just sit around and wait for someone else to give it to you. At the cash register my dad ended up spotting me the rest of the money. The PlayStation is gone but the lesson has stayed with me to this day.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Welp their MS e3 conference just ended, complete dud imo. Started off strong showing MGS5, but went downhill and fast after that.

$500 launch price is reasonable and sorta expected. However, after today's goose egg of a conference, I am not even considering getting one.

Let's see what Sony has in store. Some analyst (read on Gamespot) believes the ps4 will have a launch price of $399. Doubt it, I had $499 as my launch price guess for it

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dezy, if Sony does it right this time I say they do $400 or $450. Undercut. That way there's more to pull people in. I think that this DRM on the One is turning me off and even $50 would pull me to the PS again.

"Notarized"

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Dezy, if Sony does it right this time I say they do $400 or $450. Undercut. That way there's more to pull people in. I think that this DRM on the One is turning me off and even $50 would pull me to the PS again.

"Notarized"
Well considering they're probably not going to throw in any accessories (like the new Kinect on the One) it could definitely fall under $500. And they've learned well of their launch mistakes with the ps3, they launch it at the right price point (say $450) that really is enough to sway people's decisions. MS e3 conference didn't help them MS one bit imo.

All Sony has to do later to really have good standing among potential gamers is to show some quality games (which they already said they would), show the console, and reveal a launch price. We'll see later, but I think Sony has this e3 showdown in the bag.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Well, I'll some up my decision; SONY TAKE MY MONEY

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member