Xbox live.... Netflix or just gaming in general

Sinnah525

Reaction score
Sorry I'm still new to this website and was trying to look for it here and didn't see anything brought up, but I was wondering if Droids could run the internet to my Xbox live to watch netflix or to play games? If so would this be overkill on how much data to be sent to the droid and overly increase my bill? I haven't bought any droid yet, but if I could get an answer to these questions then I just might.

Thanks

Reaction score
Sorry I'm still new to this website and was trying to look for it here and didn't see anything brought up, but I was wondering if Droids could run the internet to my Xbox live to watch netflix or to play games? If so would this be overkill on how much data to be sent to the droid and overly increase my bill? I haven't bought any droid yet, but if I could get an answer to these questions then I just might.

Thanks

I am pretty sure Verizon would see the data usage and investigate.

SpykeZ

Reaction score

Thanks

well as far as tethering, everyone here will argue back and forth till their blue in the face, some say they'll immediately investigate and others claim they don't really care as long as you don't abuse the 5GB mark.

As far as having a subscription you might be able to but I doubt the speeds would be sufficient enough. I could barely get my 360 to work through a laptop and live wouldnt' accept it due to some bad latency or something, I forget what it was called, I can only imagine it being worse coming from a cell phone.

Is it possible? Well, nothing is IMpossible, is it feasible tho?....probably not

Reaction score
Personally i have done it myself and i use it whenever im having a lan party at a friends house. I just fire up the wifi tether app and connect my 360 to it or i use wired tether to my laptop and bridge the connection through to my 360 lag isnt that bad and it really doesn't use that much data. Iv been doing this since iv got it since when im at lan party's everyone slows the net down to a crawl and have never been charged.

OP
Sinnah525

Sinnah525

Reaction score
I heard you would be able just to run it through the Xbox wireless transmitter... but either way thank you all very much, I appreciate all the opinions it makes my decision on getting a droid help that much more.... dancedroid I'm just looking into my options so I can cut down on some billing fees... gotta love this economy ... anyway thank you all again..