Xbox live coming soon!

Kolaz

Reaction score
I am definitely looking forward to thid app. I hope I can just log in and see my friends and maybe even browse the marketplace. Of course my dream xbl app would be basically xbox live exactly how it is without the gaming capabilities of course.

I can't seem to find this app in the marketplace yet though, only 1337pwn and gsxbox. When will this app be available?

Also, should I be reluctant to type in my email address and password for xbox live in one of these apps? I often get scam messages asking for my email and password, so I am rather reluctant. Do you think its safe typing them in these apps?

thestappa

Reaction score
That's why I like hte 1337pwn app. You can log in with your live id (have to for messaging). But you can just manually add gamertags to see who is on doing what. I have found it to be extremely accurate so far. Just takes a little time to set up.

I am definitely looking forward to thid app. I hope I can just log in and see my friends and maybe even browse the marketplace. Of course my dream xbl app would be basically xbox live exactly how it is without the gaming capabilities of course.

I can't seem to find this app in the marketplace yet though, only 1337pwn and gsxbox. When will this app be available?

Also, should I be reluctant to type in my email address and password for xbox live in one of these apps? I often get scam messages asking for my email and password, so I am rather reluctant. Do you think its safe typing them in these apps?

Jer

Reaction score
Looks kind of cool but doesn't really sound/look like it offers any more functionality than 1337pwn. Now, if I could read/reply to messages and some more interactive things like that w/o having to jump to the browser then we'd be talking. Otherwise I'll just stick with 1337pwn because it works fine and it's available already.

souljerr

Reaction score
My XBox just got the red rings this last weekend and then came back the next day. Not sure how or why but it's still working tonight. Can't wait for this app. Oh yeah, this is my original XBox - bought it. June 2006:

Anomander

Reaction score
My XBox just got the red rings this last weekend and then came back the next day. Not sure how or why but it's still working tonight. Can't wait for this app. Oh yeah, this is my original XBox - bought it. June 2006:
Nice. I have sent mine back 3 times and my current one seems to be doing much better. It was replaced with a new one and I have had it now for a year and a half or so **Knock on Wood**.

souljerr

Reaction score
Nice. I have sent mine back 3 times and my current one seems to be doing much better. It was replaced with a new one and I have had it now for a year and a half or so **Knock on Wood**.

Since I'm out of warranty I'm gaming on borrowed time!

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Got my Xbox 360 as a refurb this time, as my last one was stolen from my apt 2 years ago. Supposed to have had the RROD issue fixed during the refurb.... let's hope :)

droid d'oh

Reaction score
hahahaha, if this didn't happen to every xbox I own:

red_ring_death.jpg

I would have unlimited $$$$$$$$$$$$