Xbox 360 or PS3?

tigerdango

Reaction score
I've had a 360, but playing some of the exclusive PS3 games (Killzone 2, GOW 3, Uncharted 2, Medal Gear, etc.) they blow the 360 games out of the water IMO. I haven't had any issues with my 360 but if somebody wanted to swap me I probably would. Built in Blu-Ray, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth...things Microsoft should have started with!

Haha yeah. Uncharted 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 are two of THE most amazing reasons to have a PS3. Both were absolutely incredible (Droid Incredible!). Killzone 2 was very fun too.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
etx_droid,

The Xbox was never intended to start at a $600 price point. I've had an Xbox since PS3 was released, and I don't regret it at all.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Built in Blu-Ray, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth...things Microsoft should have started with!

Yah they finally got around to adding built- in wifi as a standard feature. Blu-ray will come with the next system for Microsoft. Its going to be hard for microsoft to swallow because sony was one of the founding members of the Blu-ray Disk Association.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Built in Blu-Ray, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth...things Microsoft should have started with!

Yah they finally got around to adding built- in wifi as a standard feature. Blu-ray will come with the next system for Microsoft. Its going to be hard for microsoft to swallow because sony was one of the founding members of the Blu-ray Disk Association.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

It might have helped MS if the included their hddvd or whatever it was with the 360. The ps3 was actually losing money for each console sold if i remember right. They had to push the bluerays out though.

tigerdango

Reaction score
You are right. :) They are actually doing better with the slims, but with the older units Sony was taking a big loss on each unit sold.

droided1

Reaction score
Im gonna add my vote for ps3. Love it, had it since day 1. Blu ray, online play, value... all points for me. Check out craigs list too, usually always see a ps3 going for about 150, that way you get some games too.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

tigerdango

Reaction score
Yeah I waited until PS3 to come out even when 360 first came out. I didn't get a 360 until a lot later after PS3 when it came out.

ZachsX

Reaction score
Ps3

PS3 is my two cents, controllers are easier to handle unless you have massive hands, PS3 Network is free, Blue-Ray, Built in wifi, UI is alot easier and smoother. I

cruckus

Reaction score
I have all the next Gen systems started with wii which is nothing compared to the two but I gave my little brother my Xbox cause all his friends have one and play online mind you he's 9 so just saying before you talk kids on on all of them. But anyways about them being cheaper then a ps3 when they came out or just the arcade yes but after you buyva hard drive wifi piece and the HD DVD piece they were about the same. Regardless I use my ps3 to stream bootlegs and watch torrents fully browse the web play games and both do have issues with the host online so can't really say one is better then the other there but that's with my experience. The move kills kinect IMO but I have both just don't ever use the Xbox plus I have 2 ps3's the phat and the slim the phat is modded so I play games before they come out and use it as a computer which you can't do with an Xbox or a slim sorry for rambling just my .02 and a half a dollar

tigerdango

Reaction score
Bleh. I feel both Microsoft and Sony were silly for copying Nintendo with the whole motion controller thing. I want to play games, not get exercise. When I really want exercise I goto the gym or something. Lol. Although where the motion stuff will become interesting is when we have actual virtual reality video games. Now that. I would go for.

Reaction score
Bleh. I feel both Microsoft and Sony were silly for copying Nintendo with the whole motion controller thing. I want to play games, not get exercise. When I really want exercise I goto the gym or something. Lol. Although where the motion stuff will become interesting is when we have actual virtual reality video games. Now that. I would go for.

It is a market that nintendo owned. The wii sucked as far as any action game goes, but they brought in a whole new way to have fun. I don't see many older people in line for black ops.... But don't try and take their wii bowling away..

Now sony and microsoft are trying to get a piece of the pie but it could be too late... They better come up with something quick too make it appealing and different than the wii.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

My DROID beat-up your iphone

tigerdango

Reaction score
Wii is not necessarily just for old people though. I also have a Wii and there are some really awesome games on it. Plus the fact it's not that games look -bad- on it, they're just not full HD. But if you try say CoD4 or Black Ops, the graphics themselves, the lighting and everything is just as good as the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions. Speaking of which it's a damned shame Wii didn't get MW2 but it did get Black Ops. I'm sure Black Ops is good, but I love modern stuff way more. CoD4 and MW2 were so, so much more appealing to me. I haven't played Black Ops yet but I did play WoW and it was so-so compared to CoD4 and MW2. Not to mention...MoH. <3