Xavier v Cincinnati brawl

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This was ugly

[video=youtube;TzX1iar6XQY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzX1iar6XQY[/video]

And the post game press conference where the players claimed that they are gangsters and thugs just made it worse. :angry:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;yd3oOmjlob4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd3oOmjlob4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The players involved in the brawl should be suspended indefinitely. The players that spoke in the post game conference should be suspended for the remainder of the season.

They need to understand they're no longer representing themselves, but they're representing their university.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score
The players involved in the brawl should be suspended indefinitely. The players that spoke in the post game conference should be suspended for the remainder of the season.

They need to understand they're no longer representing themselves, but they're representing their university.

I agree but go cincy!!!

Sent from my XT862 using DroidForums

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

you are correct sir. I am not expecting them to get up there and solve the middle east crisis. But how about a "things got out of hands, we are embarrassed, and we apologize to our school and administration for what took place out there".

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
The coach handled that conference well, the players well......

I used to play pickup ball alot and there were many times where I just wanted to throw the ball in one of the opponents face for numerous reasons, but I resist. I'm sure I can hold my own (not bragging), but I don't want any trouble. These players should know they are STUDENTS first and an athlete second. The way they act on/off the court can have huge consequences on their academics. Not only that but these players represent their campus, this will only leave a scar on both schools.

I agree with Urban's statement. The players who tried to physically harm one another should be kicked off the team and consider themselves lucky if they're not kicked out the school. #34 threw a nasty lookin punch though...

stikss

Reaction score
If they wanna be gangsta... fine kick their stupid asses off the team and out of school. Make em pay back what their scholarship is worth and ineligible for pro ball... then they can be gangsta or whatever they call themselves..... :cus: idiots

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums