X2 seen in equipment guide

jrobi25

Reaction score
Hey folks,
SWIM is a rep at a "big red" call center. X2 posted in e. guide in infomanager.
Direct Fulfillment - 5.19
All channels - 5.26

Tegra dual core of course.

Here is the part that hopefully is a mistake......512 mb of RAM...that's what it says.

Cheers

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I do hope the ram is a bit higher. Although from what I have read, we never use more than 512 and rarely even come close to using it all at once.

Rocko

Reaction score
Yea, but there are so many other perks to make up for the 512 instead of 720

Droid X
I don't care what perks it has, which are not great. A tad better screen and dual core don't make up for no front facing camera and no 4g.

leonozug

Reaction score
I do hope the ram is a bit higher. Although from what I have read, we never use more than 512 and rarely even come close to using it all at once.

It's 512MB man. Thought it was gonna be 768MB but it's not unfortunately.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I'd rather have faster ram with a higher clock speed than have more ram. Our OS is plenty good with 512.

the3dolla

Reaction score
So direct fullfillment meaning I can order on the 19th for overnight delivery on the 20th?

rlarson_mn

Reaction score
Front facing camera not a big deal for me. I believe the 512mg of ram is the faster chip so if true that will help speed. The cpu is dual core and will help the speed. Screen is a nice improvement and will be king of the hill for a time in the Android world. Better battery length is also another report and if true will be also helpful. Missing camera button is a non issue with me. I can use my wifes upgrade so I intent to replace my Droid X with the new X2 as soon as its rootable. All of this is of course IMHO.