X2 or Charge..or maybe wait for Bionic?

dagz88

Reaction score
Ok I am overdue for an upgrade so I need one soon...

should I go with the X2 since I heard its coming out in the next week or two Or should I get the charge

I doubt I can wait for the Bionic because no one know when there date of "summer" is

KenjiWB

Reaction score
Welcome to my world! Im also due for upgrade this month, but fortunately, in my infinite wisdom (ignorance actually lol) I put in for a month long vacation so am not gonna decide on a phone till I get back end of June. By that time, if the Bionic isn't out, I'm hopin to at LEAST have some solid info to give me hope!

AlexSB

Reaction score
Do you want/live in an area where there's 4g? If not I say go x2. If you do...then I'd say Thunderbolt =)

AWESOMEbolt

OP
D

dagz88

Reaction score
Alex I heard the charge is better than the thunderbolt...

Reaction score
Based on what criteria? If you don't Samsung's terrible track record with updates, then it might be a little closer. But the Tbolt has more ram and more onboard storage space.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

KenjiWB

Reaction score
Gha! There are too many phones that fall into the "If they only had..." category...why cant there just be one phone that has it all!? The X2 without 4G or FFC, the Charge without dual core, the Thunderbolt without battery life, the iPhone all Apple-ish...

I'm waiting for solid info that hopefully gives me a warm fuzzy for another 2 year phone in either the Bionic, Revolution, or Droid3 (but I hear that the Droid3 will also be 3G)

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I've given up trying to upgrade my OG. Until someone gets their act together, I'll just deal with it's slowness and thick size.

"that's what she said"

salem667

Reaction score
I say droid X2.... I drive a crapy car and not alot in my house, but I do have my ps3, and droid x.... I downgrade to a thunderbolt.... In my opion at least.... But I have a lot of pos stuff, but my phone is of the best

Droid X

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
I would say just wait if you can, I look at it this way...

Sure you can get a new phone an its fun for awhile, but when a dual core comes out your gonna be stuck wanting .

But if you can't wait, id say DX2

jacobbones

Reaction score

Sure you can get a new phone an its fun for awhile, but when a dual core comes out your gonna be stuck wanting .

Droid X2 is a dual core phone last I knew

ChevyNexus

Reaction score

Droid X2 is a dual core phone last I knew

I keep forgetting this, sorry as of late my brains been fried. So OP, I guess it comes down too what you wantin a phone, why not test drive both?

jessemhess

Reaction score
My renewal date is November.. I should have a few good phones to choose from by then.

jacobbones

Reaction score
Im in the market for a phone myslf.

Been up for an upgrade since january but was waiting for new stuff.

Ive been thinking of getting the X2 next week. But besides the droid 3 and its physical keyboard I dont have anything else to wait for that I know of.

I am not worried about 4g as by the time I get it in my area I will be up for a new phone again.

Anyone know of a phone on the horizon that is worth waiting for?

vzdroid13

Reaction score
If you want a phone now, id say the Charge. I doubt the X2 will be too much faster.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums