1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

X stuck at Moto Emblem on 2.2 Install

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by Fredsmi, Sep 22, 2010.

1. Fredsmi

Fredsmi New Member

I downloaded the official 2.2 and installed ... now I'm stuck with the Motorolla emblem ... what should I do?? Its been over 45 minutes this way?
  2. Fredsmi

Fredsmi New Member

After an hour, I pulled the battery, and it booted. I'm on 2.2 ... shooowwwhhh ...
  3. venom

venom New Member

if you reboot, does it still stick on M?

mine sticks, stock X

pulled battery
    pulled SD card
    factory reset/cleared cache
    no different outcome

took it to the verizon store. asked them to downgrade it. the tech girl couldn't get it to work. out of 20 battery pulls, it will come up at least once to the home screen, but as soon as you reboot, M

i honestly do not think this is getting the exposure that it should be getting as it appears to be a common issue with some users.

Stuck at M logo after update - Android Forums

https://supportforums.motorola.com/thread/37477?start=0&tstart=0

verizon is sending me another one
  4. xliderider

xliderider New Member

Yeah, it seems to be a known problem. I'm sure Verizon/Motorola have received a lot of orders for replacement devices over it.