X-rayed my droid today

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Invert does look a lot better! If I can fluoro it today, that's what the fluoro image will look like.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid Fluoro -- Take 1

There is some visual distortion on this image which is rather disappointing considering this came from a brand new, top-of-the-line OEC 9900 Elite fluoroscopic c-arm.

I'll try again later this afternoon on a different piece of equipment. I wasn't sure how to resize it properly and keep the proper image ratio so here it is unresized.

Hmmm...it's not wanting to post. Here's a link.

I should be able to get a better image this afternoon.

2d457574086246a9932ac18fb8287b48

JoeFresco

Reaction score
Could you try some pics with the keyboard out?
Also, I'm not sure if you want to subject the microSD card to that much xray activity. I can't tell if it's still in the phone, but if it were my phone, I'd remove it first.

OP
mouthfull

mouthfull

Reaction score
There is some visual distortion on this image which is rather disappointing considering this came from a brand new, top-of-the-line OEC 9900 Elite fluoroscopic c-arm.

I'll try again later this afternoon on a different piece of equipment. I wasn't sure how to resize it properly and keep the proper image ratio so here it is unresized.

Hmmm...it's not wanting to post. Here's a link.

I should be able to get a better image this afternoon.

There's a weird distrotion in there, I think your patient moved:)
at least you didn't get those blobs of blurriness in the middle like I did.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Could you try some pics with the keyboard out?
Also, I'm not sure if you want to subject the microSD card to that much xray activity. I can't tell if it's still in the phone, but if it were my phone, I'd remove it first.

I should have some more images in a few hours. I'll definitely get some with the 'board out. My GPS is non-functional and I'll be swapping it out as soon as I can get to the store with my work schedule so I'm not too concerned about the card. I would think the card would be pretty impervious to diagnostic imaging level photons. At least the amount I'm using.

SoCal65

Reaction score
Do not expose the Droid to too much x-ray energy - you never know what it might do! :icon_eek:

JoeyNWZ

Reaction score
Can I send mine to you to xray? I want to catch the little gremlin that is supposed to be operating the lense focus sleeping on the job.

spikejnz

Reaction score
just thought I'd say... I really like your QR code! I scanned it with Barcode Scanner, and it took me right to your profile! YAY FOR GEEKY GOODNESS!!!

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
Gaaah! I suck at photochopping!!

I got two decent images; I don't have PACS access so it was quite a PITA.

I got both images (Droid opened and closed) to the proper pixel width but don't know how to create a black top and bottom border to fill out the proper resolution height. [shamed]
:stupid:

Attached are the two jpegs. I saved them as psd's and zipped them but the forum software won't upload them so I resaved them as HQ jpegs. I've reached my photochop skills and have to hand it off to a photo:ph34r:. PM me with your email addy if you want the psd's. The zip file is 5.05 megs.