X Multitouch Keyboard

microsnook

Reaction score
Ok, I saw the post, and got the apk, but when I go to install, it says its already installed and I havent installed it lol.

Im not sure what im doing wrong?

Its been confirmed working on froyo and i want it!

Reaction score
Confirmed working on Froyo? Last I heard it still has issues with accessing the dictionary. I'm assuming you're speaking of the one from XDA? If not, link please!

OP
microsnook

microsnook

Reaction score
Yea. someone posted a thread that it was working on froyo....let me look for a link

justinthegeek

Reaction score
Code:
Yea. someone posted a thread that it was working on froyo....let me look for a link

+1 I would love to have the apk for this!

[APP] [WIP] Droid X Keyboard Port **new Dev needed** [updated 7-10] - xda-developers

EDIT: Here it is :p

only thing not working is auto-captilization,auto-correct errors. Dictionary works, NOW WITH VIBRATE!! Doesnt seem to work on HTC Hero GSM or CDMA...
q-ime.apk

All thats not working on eclair + can't type anywhere it tries to suggest words, like the messaging body. Also voice doesnt work.
thisbetterwork.apk

OP
microsnook

microsnook

Reaction score
Code:

+1 I would love to have the apk for this!

[APP] [WIP] Droid X Keyboard Port **new Dev needed** [updated 7-10] - xda-developers

EDIT: Here it is :p

only thing not working is auto-captilization,auto-correct errors. Dictionary works, NOW WITH VIBRATE!! Doesnt seem to work on HTC Hero GSM or CDMA...
q-ime.apk

All thats not working on eclair + can't type anywhere it tries to suggest words, like the messaging body. Also voice doesnt work.
thisbetterwork.apk

So it doesnt work or has anyone installed it?