Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Fox realized that the complaints from fans about how things did not add up. That was why the used Day of Future Past to acknowledge and correct the timeline for their future movies. So the Deadpool and Wolverines Origins happened in a previous timeline but not the current one they are in. Basically they used DOFP to sort of reboot the series. X-Men First Class, DOFP, and Apocalypse is the new trilogy.

But Deadpool, Gambit, and Colossus is suppose to fit in line with this new timeline.
I'm ok with that. I'm a fan of time travel & etc.

Sent from my Nexus 6P

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
NEecw8aFsMszhi_1_b.jpg

Gambit_Channing_Tatum-575x320.jpg

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Oh and if you haven't geeked out enough.

x-men-animated-series-season-2-8-time-fugitives-part-2-bishop-cable.jpg

^this guy will be in Deadpool Sequel (if the movie does well)​

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Looks can be crafted to fit the character I would hope the person they picked can act and fit the role.

Hugh-Jackman-in-Blue-Heelers-1995-hugh-jackman-28799558-500-386.jpg

do he look like wolverine to you?

xmenanimatedserieswolverine_story.jpg

Well I guess now in hindsight, yeah...But I read before people were not cool with a broadway actor playing wolverine. I'm not saying dude will make a good Gambit because I have my doubts. But hey give him a year to prepare and he may end up looking the part. I mean we all felt like Ben Affleck would not work as Batman and right now he actually look pretty decent. Now Doomsday and Lex Luthor ....eh I don't know.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
I think these need to end. Rehashing movies.
I couldn't agree more. Hollywood has gotten lazy, they've run out of ideas, fired all the writers, or all of the above. Nothing is original anymore, and the stuff that is, is usually garbage.
Not that some of the rehashed or sequeled stuff isn't full of fun CGI'D action, but I do look forward to an original story from time to time.

S5 tap'n