X inventory must be good...

VoodooV

Reaction score
Add me to the list of people who got their shipping confirmation on Sunday and should get it on Wednesday

overide

Reaction score
Ordered mine on the 20th and got the notification as well, should be here tomorrow by 3!!!! I can't wait, i had it shipped to my work so my productivity tomorrow will be crap! lol

Mr. Droid

Reaction score
Ordered mine 7/17 and got the e-mail saying that it was shipped yesterday. Should arrive by 7/28. I cannot wait to waste a whole day work playing with this thing.dancedroid:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

tony1208

Reaction score
ordered mine back on release day and it was suppose to be shipped out on the 23rd which was a fri so im hoping to see it today ..i never got a confirmation email though..

garath

Reaction score
ordered mine back on release day and it was suppose to be shipped out on the 23rd which was a fri so im hoping to see it today ..i never got a confirmation email though..

Ordered on release day? Man. I can't believe you didn't get it yet. Sure there's not something wrong with the order?

montyboy

Reaction score

As with the post above, it is probably in your best interest to call and confirm your order.

Ed Blown Vert

Reaction score
Website
ls1.com
Current Phone Model
Samsung S22U
Ordered my 2nd one on the 20th. Shipping notification was today. Will get it this Wed.

tony1208

Reaction score
so i call and they don't see my order on my profile but yet they charged my card for the x ...grrr....i had to fax them my statement to show proof of the charge..this is become a huge pain in the ass..they better hook me up with something for my troubles..yeah i know good luck with that ..

droid234

Reaction score
I ordered mine online on 7/23. Got email with tracking number 7/25. Ship date 7/25 (Sun). Due to arrive 7/27.

HalfMoon

Reaction score
Don't forget to check your local WalMart if you want one.

Last Friday my VZN stores were all out, claiming the entire district was out of stock. I drove to Walmart to buy some ammo and decided to check, they had 3 in stock, so I bought one.

Nobody seems to remember that Walmart has some things... I almost didn't, I only go there for cheap ammo for the wife.

Rindaen

Reaction score
I found one at Wal Mart 1 Week ago, and I was nice enough to let the Wife get that one. If I can locate one soon I might just get the Droid and be done with it.

Droid probably has better performance then my 2 year old smart phone anyway.

iHad a G1

Reaction score
I don't know how good this info is, but...

I had 4 replacement Palm Pre's in a span of 2 weeks. I was highly annoyed and called *611. The guy I talked to ended up getting me a droid x for a 1 year contract price ($299), but I didn't have money until Saturday (7/24). After reading this thread, I decided to call and ask if my phone might be shipping early. The nice gentleman on the other side of the phone told me a few things.

1. He was showing no delays in his system, so there were Droid X's in stock.
2. The phones are more than likely still showing backorder to help slow down purchases to allow time for stock to grow.
3. Expect a tracking order sometime tonight :biggrin: and a phone by Wednesday.

I can't wait to say :byepalm:

woosung

Reaction score
I ordered my Droid X on 7/22 (Thrusday) at the Verizon Coorporate Store and they told me I would recieve it sometime 8/4. I called Verizon today for a tracking number and turns out that I will recieve my Droid X tommorow (7/27)!! I am so happy!

phillyphill39

Reaction score
yeah i ordered my droid x replacement last week and was told id get it on august 4th. but it arrived today, never got a tracking # via email or anything it just arrived.

mar387

Reaction score
Hello all -

I ordered my Droid X on 7/24. I have this information stated on verizon's site - Order Status: Your order has been processed and will be shipped based on inventory availability and shipping method. You will receive shipment notification and tracking details via email. Any idea when I might receive any sort of info? I see that they're supposedly on back order till 8/3...thanks