X inventory must be good...

s002knh

Reaction score
I live in VA, I ordered thru Corp. Website......Oh well I guess I have to wait a little longer....When I ordered, the website said 7/27 as delivery date

Jon Vito

Reaction score
I live in VA, I ordered thru Corp. Website......Oh well I guess I have to wait a little longer....When I ordered, the website said 7/27 as delivery date

yea i did the same thing but i live in OH and when i ordered it said 8/3

it must be a region thing

s002knh

Reaction score
This is totally BS....I'm going to call Verizon tomorrow....I'm pissed off now.....

ArchAngel

Reaction score
w8 there is more, fed ex will not let you pick up your phone early. Verizon requires one failed pickup, so have some one there or get it after hrs lol.

droidemere

Reaction score
My girlfriend just got one from a Verizon store yesterday..as easy as walking in and asking for it..luck I guess..

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

clborden

Reaction score
Congrats to all.. I ordered mine on July 19, but still don't have any status on the phone :(

Me neither...I ordered mine on the 20th, but by phone. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it. Because I ordered by phone, I can't check the order status on line either. I guess I'll just have to call them when they open...:unsure:

rydizzle

Reaction score
Ordered my phone yesterday and eagerly awaiting shipping confirmation. I really hope I am one of those lucky people that get it earlier than 8/3.

KenniB

Reaction score
I ordered mine early Friday morning on VZW.com and got my shipping notification late Sunday afternoon. Supposed to be to me by 4:30pm Wednesday, 7/28!

I'd give them a call and see what's up! If I got mine shipped in two days, you should definitely be getting yours!

rydizzle

Reaction score
thats whats up kennib. ordered mine on vzw.com too. even if it comes beginning of august, can't beat only paying $150 for it.

trebb

Reaction score
According to fedex mine is in philly right now. I'm having it shipped to my dad's work which is in pennsylvania like half an hour away from where the phone currently is..but it says it won't be there until tomorrow. Ahh I'm going crazy!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

bigdog9586

Reaction score
Ordered mine past Fri. at Verizon dealer and got email last night that it had shipped with tracking #. Will be here by 3 on Tues.:icon_ banana:

KenniB

Reaction score
I'm freakin GIDDY man. I can't wait! I've been LIVING on Android Tapp and App Brain the last week finding all the apps I want to try out! dancedroid

garath

Reaction score
Damn. Ordered online 7/21 bright and early. Live in the northeast. No shipping email yet :(

Bodes well for getting it this week though. I have overnight delivery so it just needs to be shipped by Thursday and I'm a happy man.