1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

X in bootloader

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by clarkstrange, May 15, 2011.

1. clarkstrange

clarkstrange New Member

My phone is stuck in bootloader. It randomly rebooted into bootloader. It got wet last night but it dried out and worked fine. I was on it for a little while. Sent some texts and made a phone call or two. Please help. I need my phone. I just moved to a new town and I luckily have my moms iPhone for a few days but that's it. Any ideas on how to fix? I can't get to a computer till tomorrow at the earliest
  2. leonozug

leonozug New Member

Droid X SBF

Use this site, has everything you need man, when you get to your computer.
  3. SupraRZ95

SupraRZ95 New Member

Sounds more like internal damage. If u dried it properly which I'm assuming u did and then it did that it could generally be a gooner. If u made a backup which I'm assuming u did that too u nandroid delete ur data and reinstall ur os then ur backup. Or sbf.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums
  4. clarkstrange

clarkstrange New Member

I'll have to try that tomorrow. I got it back on tho. I pulled the battery and it started back up fine. What the heck is going on?