X Friday....

Jenlj78

Reaction score
Hey All,
I ordered my X 8 days ago and it will be here Friday. Here is the problem. We are leaving town tomorrow to go camping for the Labor Day weekend and our 12 year anniversary. So, do I drive back the hour to get it? I do have a house sitter so it won't be alone. After what I went through with my last X, I am excited to get it again. I am not liking my Incredible at all. What do I do?????

tdawg5480

Reaction score
You have fedex tracking number contact fedex they can place package at the local terminal for customer pickup and possibly a fedex office aka fedex kinkos location. I work for fedex myself customer service will accomidate you most likely. All my fedex packages are delivered to my tractor. Lol even when I order it ground I have dispatch intercept it and switch it to express hana. Good luck

OP
Jenlj78

Jenlj78

Reaction score
You have fedex tracking number contact fedex they can place package at the local terminal for customer pickup and possibly a fedex ...

We don't have anything FedEx in our city except those mail box looking things to drop packages in or we have to call and they pick up directly from our home or work. Doesn't that mean they have to deliver it Friday? Are there other options? I am having it dropped at my work.

lterry913

Reaction score
leave a note

leave a note with signature and date and where you would like it left...in a dry place where no one can see until the house sitter can take it inside for you. they left mine in my garage as long as they have a signature it is not a problem.

dangerous

Reaction score
Hey All,
I ordered my X 8 days ago and it will be here Friday. Here is the problem. We are leaving town tomorrow to go camping for the Labor Day weekend and our 12 year anniversary. So, do I drive back the hour to get it? I do have a house sitter so it won't be alone. After what I went through with my last X, I am excited to get it again. I am not liking my Incredible at all. What do I do?????

you should stick to the 12 yr anniversary. Unless your Spouse says to go back, you will be in the dog house...