1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wuts the best theme application

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by GoyaBoy, Feb 26, 2010.

1. GoyaBoy

GoyaBoy New Member

im trying to find and invest in the best theme alternative for the motorola droid and i dont know much about it so if anyone out there can help me out with this problem i would greatly appreciate it......
  2. Skaggz

Skaggz New Member

It's all personal preference, some people like the smoked glass look and feel, others hate it. Same with changing the icons in the notification bar.

The easiest way to apply themes is through Metamorph, so find one set up to work with that and you'll be happy.

edit: You didn't say if you were rooted or not. You MUST have root access in order to use Metamorph.
  3. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

There's only one theme replacement app, metamorph. If you are talking about full home replacement, then Openhome, Pandahome, GDE, Dxtop, Slidescreen, Sweeterhome (only downloadable from their website). I've used GDE and it worked well, except you need to press the re-list button on the app drawer to see your newly installed stuff.
  4. titans

titans Premium Member Premium Member

There's only one theme replacement app, metamorph. If you are talking about full home replacement, then Openhome, Pandahome, GDE, Dxtop, Slidescreen, Sweeterhome (only downloadable from their website). I've used GDE and it worked well, except you need to press the re-list button on the app drawer to see your newly installed stuff.