1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Wunderradio for Droid

Discussion in 'Android Audio and Video' started by jackm, Mar 20, 2010.

1. jackm

jackm New Member

Does anyone have any idea when Wunderradio will be available for the Droid. I know there are some aps out there to listen to your favorite radio stations with, but they are just C Channel stations. Wunderradio is now available for many other phones - but wondered about the Droid. Thnx
  2. inmate369

inmate369 New Member

I've been on the look out for that one too
  3. Greaser

Greaser New Member

You can get RadioTime, which is in cahoots with WunderRadio. I personally have RadioTime and it works and sounds great!
  4. ldimick

ldimick New Member

I asked them several months ago for their plans. They did say that they are working on a Droid version. I really liked it on my iPhone.

I like/use Radiotime now and did not realize they are 'in cahoots' with Wunderradio. It was the only way I could get listen to Monday Night Football last year.
  5. Technoman

Technoman New Member

As stated here, RadioTime is the service that WunderRadio uses. I purchased RadioTime and so far am loving it. They are working on updates to play the other currently non-supported formats.

If you go to the Applications section of this forum there is a thread for RadioTime including a link to the website that allows you to check if a station is supported based on the name or call letters.
Search tags for this page
how do you listen to monday night football on my droid

listen to monday night football on android