WugFresh's Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit Updated to Version 1.2.2

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gnextoolkit1_2_2_main.jpg

One of our most innovative developers, WugFresh, has just made some improvements to his amazing Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit, that we reported on previously. The toolkit is up to version 1.2.2 now, and makes unlocking, rooting, relocking and unrooting even easier. Here's a quick quote from WugFresh with a description of all its myriad uses:

VERSION 1.2.2 - This program contains all the files you need to unlock and root your device, or flash it back to stock and re-lock it. You can also use this program to backup all your user apps, system apps, and app data, and easily restore them later in one click; and now with the latest release (v1.2.2) you can flash or boot any img files you wan't to any partition on your device; as well as flash any current or future stock android release, making updating your device as easy as can be.

Here's a download link: WugFresh - Galaxy Nexus Root Toolkit Version 1.2.2

Don't forget to check out the source link below for more info about his project and a couple more download mirrors if you need them.

Source: GalaxyNexusForum

Ossian

Reaction score
Backup apps and data from stock phone?

Apologies if this is a dumb question, but can this tool "Backup Apps + Data" from a non-rooted phone?
That might be the thing to push me over the edge to actually root my Nexus.

And can it Restore Apps/Data to a non-rooted phone?
(in case of rolling back to unrooted state)

creaky

Reaction score
Hope a Mac version is in the works...

sent from my rooted nexus