1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WTK Value of Droid

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by marcelo, May 5, 2012.

1. marcelo

marcelo New Member

Hello. I've just upggraded phone and have a nice original droid with Moto accessory package (car dock, desktop dock, car charger, and leather holster). Got it new from VZW and used it for 19 months. What's a fair value for the phone or with the accessory package? Thanks!

Not selling here, please don't ask. I will post in classifieds when ready. Thanks again.
  2. Snoking

Snoking New Member

I sold my OG for 85 on CL with extra battery, chargers etc.
  3. marcelo

marcelo New Member

Thanks. Not sure if I want to sell it or keep as a backup. It's built like a tank.
  4. Wildrat

Wildrat New Member

I have my Droid that I bought right after they came out. It still has Bugless Beast on it. Personally I don't think it is worth much at all, maybe to a collector of phones. I have lots ofold phones dating back to 1991-92. I should start my own collecrion.
    Good Luck wirh your Droid.
Search tags for this page

droid 2 value

value of motorola droid 1