1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WTH Picsay erase my memory card

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ntrddragn, Dec 15, 2009.

1. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

I install picsay today n it didn't reconized any of my previous pictures I had on the memory card so I uninstall it and it wipe my freak memory card clean WTH!!!!!!!! Is there a way to get it back?
  2. eliassami5

eliassami5 New Member

i dont think its because of picsay, same thing happened to my memory card..and many other peoples memory cards for that matter. Do you have Slacker installed? were you listening to it prior to installing picsay? Slacker has been linked with the memory erase and i suggest you uninstall it before it does it again.
  3. ntrddragn

ntrddragn New Member

thats interesting. i was listening to slacker when i was downloading picsay. and i was playing with picsay while slacker was on. but picsay didnt recognized any of my pictures which i took before i install picsay....man this is sooooooo lame. (not the droid) just my situation
  4. Martin030908

Martin030908 Super Moderator

dang.... didn't know that about Slacker... guess I'll stay away... that's not cool.
Search tags for this page

htc droid memory card eraser