1. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

WTF - Droid 1 won't activate

Discussion in 'ChevyNo1' started by GatorBait1996, Dec 12, 2010.

1. GatorBait1996

GatorBait1996 New Member

I upgraded my Droid 1 to the X yesterday and now I want to use the Droid for my wife's phone, once I moved all my stuff over from the Droid to the X I wiped the Droid and installed chevyno1's 4.9 on it like I had before (excellent ROM by the way), I can power up the Droid just fine and get to the home screen, I skipped past logging in to google because I didn't have the phone activated yet, when I try to activate it using *228, option 1 I get no dial tone, I even tried going through Verizon's tech support and they had me try a manual activation by dialing *7764726, of course that did not work either because it would not send out, this has gotten me really frustrated now :cus: , does anyone have any suggestions?
  2. GatorBait1996

GatorBait1996 New Member

Scratch this post, apparently after talking to the right person at Verizon they were able to fix my problem, they explained to me that my old Droid still looked active under my account, after some finagling we were able to activate my old Droid for my wife.

Now on to being frustrated with the wife when teaching her how to use the Droid....LOL! :rofl3:
Search tags for this page

activation fix for droid bionic

droid incredible wont activate